Saturday, April 19, 2014
Registration begins 11:30 a.m.
Walking parade starts at 1:00 p.m. - judging to follow
Our first Easter Parade in 2013 was a huge succes. Please be sure to check out the photos below from previous events. Prior to the actual parade, MainStreet Roswell will be providing old fashioned fun and games for FREE! We also plan to have the Easter Bunny available for FREE family photos - which you can download right here on our website.
We are again providing awards for two age groups (0-17 & 18-over) in the following categories:
- Best Dressed (1 award per age group)
Dress up in your Easter finest and show off! Who says there is nothing to dress nice for in Roswell?
- Best Dressed Pet (1 award overall)
Dress up your pet in their Easter finest and show off! Please be sure your pet is people friendly and you are responsible for cleaning up after them.
- Best Easter Bonnet (1 award per age group)
Bonnets are back in style! Show off your best and most creative fashion.
- Best Float (1 award overall)
Remember the parade is actually a walking parade around the sidewalks at the Chaves Co. Courthouse. Create a fashionable float that must be pushed or pulled. Take a look at the photos below to see some of the creativity from past parades!
- Best Overall (1 award overall)
When someone has really outdone everyone in every way, we have a best overall award.
- Best Vintage (1 award per age group)
Pull out your grandma and grandpas best Easter outfit and show us how things woer done in the old days. This is perfect for those who want to celebrate New Mexico's Centennial!
We would appreciate it if you could pre-register below. Remember, even if you pre-register, you must STILL CHECK IN so we know you arrive to compete.
The Easter Bunny was on hand for photos and fun. We had a wonderful balloon artist as well as a juggler and plenty of fun games for the kids.
1. Find your image by browsing them one at a time or choosing it from a thumbnail. You can also just view a slide show.
2. On the lower right of a page, click the DOWNLOAD link and it will ask you to open or save the image. Feel free to save the image and take it to your favorite photo printing company for a wonderful memory.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com